Tuesday, October 02, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 267

Journal entry:

Journal 10-2-20120001

The poem today was prompted by Carry On Tuesday. I hope you will visit the site if you need something to jump start your muse.

Fulfilling Expectations

My wishful thinking
Assumes that I can handle
All the multitude
Of tasks that I hope to do,
But the hours are limited.

Only twenty four
Sixty minute hours exist
In which to pack all
The actions I must commit
To resolve problems each day.

I am no gifted
Human being who can stretch
The minutes to hold
More than just sixty seconds
Like are given everyone.

I prioritize
The work I must accomplish
So most important
Things are completed in time
And then I attempt some more.

Making everything
Fit within the confines of
My days is challenge
Enough to keep me busy,
All without wishful thinking.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0499

DSC_0500

DSC_0501

I am grateful:

1.   I was not sick today, although I felt a little strange early in the day.
2.   There was leftover pizza to eat for lunch and supper.
3.   I learned a lot about laying out the page in the Chapel Hill News and Views.
4.   I am getting quicker with breaking down and setting up my computer.
5.   Alex and I chatted on Facebook.

I had an extremely full day. I hope your Tuesday was very productive. If you have not already done so, please take time to explore your creativity now. You no doubt have the ability, just exercise it.

I suggest as a prompt that you write about how the internet has changed your life. You could focus on the benefits, or you might write about what it has cost you. Maybe you have some other idea, just write. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I really had to hurry this entry, but I hope it was enjoyable. If you liked what you found here you might want to subscribe to Chronicles. I love reading your remarks, so if you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: