Monday, December 31, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 357

Journal entry:

Journal 12-31-20120001

Journal 12-31-20120002

2012

Fortunate days, fortunate ways,
Everything falls in place
In perfect timing, comfortable space.

Blessings rain down, erasing my frown
Bringing glowing smiles
To shorten the many miles.

Jesus travels with me, within me,
Making the journey worth traveling,
Keeping my life from unraveling.

Time passes, a year, rich in good cheer,
Hours made so beautiful
By miracles always very plentiful.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, December 31, 2012

Artwork:

Happy New Year 20130001

I am grateful:

1.   Mom is with me to begin 2013.
2.   I was able to stay awake all day after staying up all night.
3.   I mailed my package this afternoon.
4.   I was able to get everything on my shopping list.
5.   Alex and Laura came to visit this afternoon.

I had a wonderful Monday. I hope yours was full of happiness as well. Before this year ends I encourage you to exercise your creativity. I know your imagination is filled with greatness, you must only uncover it. Unleash your creative dreams.

As a prompt, write about some of your accomplishments this year. Make it a review, and see how much positivity you can demonstrate. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Entering into the New Year, I hope you find energy to nurture your creativity. May inspiration richly bless each of your days. God be with every one of you.

Thank you so much for joining me here. I hope you enjoyed your visit. If so, you might want to subscribe to Chronicles. You will receive daily updates in your subscription. I value your thoughts, suggestions, and criticism, so please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: