Monday, July 01, 2013

A Thought, A Poem, Something To Share…

I wrote this directly on my Facebook timeline. It was not edited or overwrought, just pure emotion and longing expressed. I thought perhaps it would be well to share it here…

Thoughts, Running Behind

He is not mine,
But my mind does stray
To him who at my side
Did once chance to stay.

If I could but change
Those things that drove
Us far asunder and apart,
I gladly would yet do it.

However, time has passed
Me by and taken him
Away from my side,
So now I only miss him.

I urge you each
To love while you can
And be careful of your words
That you not lose your beloved.

If I had it all to do again,
I would make sure
I kept him close
And never lost him.

My heart, it beats,
My life shudders…
Perhaps one day
Love will find me once more.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Sunday, June 30, 2013

It is not much compared to the Creativity Project, but perhaps the offering of the heart is worth at least something.

DSC_0406

I hope all is well with you my friends. I have not in the least forgotten you. I am just taking some time.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: