Wednesday, July 11, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 184

Journal entry:

Journal 7-11-20120001

The prompt on Carry On Tuesday helped me create this poem. If you need a bit of inspiration, visit that site.

Rise Above

I know things are hard,
Everybody hurts sometimes,
But you can rise up
Above trouble assailing
You, if only you will try.

You have the power
Inside you to overcome
All the negative
Circumstances encountered,
Believe you are capable.

Let your attitude
Be positive every day,
Conquer your problems
With goodwill and happiness,
You are truly fully blessed.

Manifest your dreams
Bringing imagination
Into the forefront
Of your every endeavor,
Unleash creativity.

Reach out with great hope,
Everybody hurts sometimes,
But minimize pain
By pursuing your purpose
And fulfilling your desires.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0234

The sign at the nearby country club…

DSC_0223

St. Andrews’ Clubhouse…

DSC_0225

Flag with clouds behind…

I am grateful:

1.   I woke up early this morning.
2.   I was able to get a shower.
3.   We have a washing machine and dryer so I can have clean clothes.
4.   I was able to tell the Tea Party not to call me anymore and the woman seemed to listen.
5.   I am not as stubborn as my mother.

I hope this has been a blessed Wednesday for you. You have the opportunity to expend some of your energy by creating something original. You have the ability if you will only tap into it. Believe yourself capable and you can accomplish much.

The prompt I suggest today is: Recommend someone you know as citizen of the month. Give your reasons for the nomination and perhaps what you would like to see done to honor this person. Of course, you may have nowhere to send your recommendation, but you can share it through the internet and maybe inspire someone else. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments, so others here may share your creation. I am giving these prompts daily, I would love to know if you find them beneficial.

If something here made you think or you have suggestions for something I could do better, please leave a comment. Your visit is much appreciated.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: