Friday, June 03, 2011

Thankful List–Friday, June 3, 2011

I am thankful:

1.   Mom was able to go to town with me today.
2.   We completed out shopping without any problems.
3.   My book, Poetry Writing by Fiona Sampson arrived in the mail from Borders.com.
4.   I bought a pretty journal at Wal-Mart and a leather bound blank book at Sam’s Club. Both were inexpensive.
5.   I was able to order a new insurance card for Mom when I called to pay my premium with AARP.
6.   I unloaded the truck after our trip to town in two stages so I did not overheat. It was 103 degrees today.
7.   The books that were mutilated in shipping look as if sitting heavy volumes on them is going to straighten out the covers and pages. Maybe I will not have to return them after all.
8.   We ate lunch at Wendy’s and Mom paid for my meal.
9.   I have plenty of books and e-Books to read.
10.  Jeremy is going to send someone to check out our air conditioner because it is not keeping the house cooled to the temperature set on the thermostat.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: