Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Thankful List–Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Another list to help me look at the brighter side of things and possibly leave my negativity behind. Yesterday was a little better after writing out some things for which I was thankful.

I am thankful:

1. Alex and Laura are gone for a few days.
2. I found some interesting books at the library yesterday.
3. We do not have any appointments scheduled for the rest of the week.
4. I have my BlackBerry to keep me connected on the go.
5. Alex trimmed some of the bushes.
6. Alex patched the roof on the barn.
7. The pen I bought at Michael’s after Easter writes very well.
8. Yesterday I bought a nice journal at Wal-Mart and another at Sam’s Club.
9. Jenna came and got her graduation presents. She appreciated what we gave her.
10. I will have some money when Friday comes.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: