Thursday, March 08, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 59

Journal entry:

Journal 3-8-20120001

Photographs:

DSC_0359

The moon in the early morning hours and an interesting effect my camera made. Sure most will see it as a defect, but after reading 1Q84 I found it particularly fascinating.

DSC_0360

Another shot of the moon. Cue Twilight Zone music.

DSC_0365

My Mom…

DSC_0366

My Mom…

I am grateful:

1.   I slept well.
2.   It did not rain so that I was able to get my pictures of Mom.
3.   God gives us geniuses who change the world.
4.   I am drinking less sodas, and am beginning to like water more.
5.   I am so blessed to have great tools for working creatively.

I hope you have had a productive day where you put your creativity to work. When we use our imaginations to create we can make our dreams come true and have a lasting influence on our reality.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: