Wednesday, March 14, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 65

A very heartfelt journal entry:

Journal 3-14-20120001

Photographs:

DSC_0424

I caught a bit of beautiful sky…

DSC_0426

Nature dressing in hot pink…

DSC_0428

Mom said, “Back up the truck.” I said, “Why?” She said, “I’ll know when I see it.” I backed up and saw the body of the deer. I said, “That’s a deer, I think.” I got out of the truck and got the camera. I shot these photographs.

DSC_0429

Thank God Mom keeps an eye out for photos for me to shoot.

DSC_0434

I found this lizard as Hope and I were going for our walk.

DSC_0437

One of the last Camellias…

DSC_0438

The beauty of yellow and white…

DSC_0444

A crowd…

I am grateful:

1.   I did not have to buy colas today as I would usually do at mid month.
2.   Sam’s Club had lemons and limes, so I can flavor my water with little expense.
3.   Mom went into Sam’s Club with me.
4.   I got twelve bottles of sparkling flavored water.
5.   The chiropractor said I could come back in two weeks because I am doing better.

I hope your day was full of pleasant surprises that invited you to do something creative.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: