Tuesday, March 20, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 71

Journal entry:

Journal 3-20-20120001

My photographs are again from inside because the pollen levels are extremely high here and I have some respiratory problems.

DSC_0492

Spring mug…

DSC_0493

Easter M&M mug…

DSC_0494

Spring mug…

DSC_0495

Easter M&M mug…

DSC_0496

Easter bunny…

DSC_0497

My work area, because one of friends mentioned it…

I am grateful:

1.   I have supportive friends who recognize my problems, but love me in spite of them.
2.   Our appointment with our primary care doctor went well today.
3.   We ate at Outback for lunch and had a free Bloomin’ Onion.
4.   I did not delete my blogs and accounts as my first reaction to attack.
5.   My headache eased off and my breathing improved after we came inside for the evening.

I hope your day was rewarding and that you did something creative.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: