Friday, June 07, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 149

Journal entry:

Journal 6-6-20130001

DSC_0093

The Thirty by Thirty Challenge prompt from Our Lost Jungle for today helped inspire my poem…

Cordial

I am not bitter,
For I have seen things you meant
To bring me great harm
Turn into blessings beyond
Measure of expectation.

I loved you without
Reservation giving my
Whole heart into your
Hands, but you did not respect
My trustworthy devotion.

They are bittersweet,
These years I spend without you,
But I know there is
A good reason we have gone
Our very separate ways.

I have found the strength
To stop my needless crying,
Moving on with life,
Finding happiness in things
And people besides yourself.

I am not bitter,
For I pursue great reward
In honest living,
Giving of myself to those
Who appreciate my love.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, June 6, 2013

DSC_0074

I am grateful:

1.   I got up earlier than I intended to, and so had more day to enjoy.
2.   I finished the book I was reading.
3.   I played Tetris on my tablet.
4.   My shower was refreshing.
5.   I went outside, took some photographs, and later sat on the trampoline reading on my tablet.

DSC_0075

This Thursday was an enjoyable day. I hope you also found pleasure in it. Now, I encourage you to make an effort and create something wonderful to share with others. You have a unique vision that the world will welcome. Each of us is endowed with imagination, which can make a grand impression on people. Do not hide your creativity, but let it shine forth.

As a prompt, write about a book you have recently read, or movie you saw. You might pick out a theme from it, or a character, or write a general review. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I greatly appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you will return often, but you might also want to subscribe to Chronicles by email. Your thoughts, suggestions, and criticism are very valuable to me, so please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: