Saturday, June 01, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 144

Journal entry:

Journal 6-1-20130001

DSC_0054

When Storms Threaten Us

Sometimes God allows
Things to happen we hardly
Even understand,
But have faith it is just part
Of His overriding plan.

God carries us through
Every dangerous storm with
Overwhelming love,
Caring for us as His own
Dear children, never leaving.

Jesus watches us,
Taking care situations
Are never so hard
We lose our connection to
Him, and our abiding faith.

We depend upon
The Father, Son, and Spirit
To maintain our lives
Amidst pain and suffering,
Knowing they can give relief.

We are not ever
Forsaken, though we may doubt,
God understands us
Knowing we are sometimes weak,
He strengthens us with His peace.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, June 1, 2013

DSC_0058

I am grateful:

1.   I am given words to write when I do not know what to say.
2.   I slept a good deal today.
3.   God surrounds us with beauty if we open our eyes to see.
4.   My puppy dog, Hope, keeps me company.
5.   I have learned to use some self control.

DSC_0055

I needed this quiet Saturday at home. I hope your day was relaxing and pleasant. Take time to exercise your creativity and make something wonderful to share with others. You are blessed with the talent you need to achieve great things if you only apply some effort. I know your gifts are worthwhile, for each of us is a precious treasure.

As a prompt, write about a place you would like to vacation, or perhaps why you are not vacationing. Share a link to your poem, story, or journal entry in the comments below.

Thanks so very much for spending your time reading my blog. I hope you will find your way back here often. You might want to enter your email address in the space above and subscribe to Chronicles. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: