Friday, June 07, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 150

Journal entry:

Journal 6-7-20130001

DSC_0076

Tremble, And Be Real

When you kiss my lips
The earth trembles underneath
My feet, or so it
Seems to me, as I am swept
Away by deep emotion.

My mind leaves orbit,
Trembling outside usual
Spheres of influence,
I am engulfed in magic,
Driven by flaming desire.

As your heated hands
Rove wild over my body
My skin burns hotter
Than molten metal within
A blazing fiery furnace.

I tremble like a
Flower in a fierce windstorm,
My body opens
To you without one restraint,
I am yours to be taken.

I cling to you with
Hands trembling, body heaving,
Caught up in passion,
Which cannot be easily
Undone, I am your captive.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, June 7, 2013

DSC_0080

I am grateful:

1.   I woke up fairly early, and decided to stay up.
2.   It did not rain on me, though Mom says it poured here while I was gone.
3.   I found a cover that will help protect my tablet when I transport it.
4.   Sam’s Club had capris in colors and sizes I wanted, and tee-shirts too.
5.   I made it home safely and unloaded the truck without assistance.

DSC_0081

I had a very good Friday, even though I seem to have acquired a strained ankle and had to put on my glasses, which I dislike. I hope your day fulfilled your expectations. It would be great if you engaged your imagination and created something that will nourish you and others. You have all you need within you to accomplish wonders. I believe in your talent and so should you.

As a prompt, write passionately. You may pick any topic, just be caught up in it and bring your reader along. Maybe there is love in your life that burns brightly, maybe you are inflamed by politics, maybe there is a cause you cannot resist, or something else that engages all your senses. Write about it, and share a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you will return often. Please explore the archives and if you are interested in receiving updates by email, subscribe to Chronicles. Your comments help me know what is working here, so please leave one.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: