Monday, February 20, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 42

This is something a little different. It is a bit of creative writing, maybe the beginning of a story. At least it is a scene:

Journal 2-20-20120001

Some pictures:

DSC_0141

Squirrel in tree…

DSC_0143

Daffodils…

DSC_0144

Close up of Daffodils…

DSC_0149

Squirrel…

DSC_0150

Squirrel with nut…

DSC_0155

Squirrel with nut…

DSC_0158

Squirrel…

DSC_0161

Daffodils…

DSC_0162

Camellia and bud…

DSC_0166

Hawk in flight…

I do not usually write stories, but I am quite good at beginnings. It is sustaining the tales in the middle that causes me vexation. I suppose practice would make it easier for me, but I tend to consider myself more a poet than prose writer.

I am grateful:

1.   The chiropractor was able to give me a more intense adjustment because my muscles were not as tight as they have been.
2.   I replaced the milk that was spilled.
3.   We picked up Krystals for lunch.
4.   Hope and I walked a mile.
5.   We are moving through Leviticus in our Bible reading.

I hope you had a great Monday and nurtured your creative spark.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: