Sunday, February 12, 2012

365 Creativity Project–Day 34

Haiku and journal entry:

Journal 2-12-20120001

Journal 2-12-20120002

A few photographs:

DSC_0027

Stephanie Danita, bear, and Joyce Hope.

DSC_0030

Ko-Ko in her jacket.

DSC_0031

Hope in her jacket.

DSC_0032

Blown glass of my name that Mom bought me a while back.

DSC_0033

Squirrel and leaves.

DSC_0034

Another shot of squirrel near tree.

I am grateful:

1.   I got up early this morning and watched Joel Osteen preach.
2.   Leigh suggested I try standing in the shower with water running over my neck, shoulder, and back to ease my pain.
3.   It was cold today as it should be in Winter.
4.   I talked to my best friend, Reba, today.
5.   Alex called briefly this morning.

It has been a good day, despite my pain. I enjoyed writing the haiku and expounding on my thoughts about a creativity workshop. I hope your Sunday has been wonderful and that you are rested to start the week. May you find something creative to engage your talents.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: