Thursday, February 16, 2012

365 Creativity Project–Day 38

A poem using counted syllables:

Journal 2-16-20120001

Some photographs:

DSC_0093

Wine and chocolate… Nice.

DSC_0094

House plant…

DSC_0096

Cross and Bible…

DSC_0097

Dock on pond and blue boat from my childhood.

DSC_0099

Stream that feeds pond…

DSC_0100

Another shot of stream…

DSC_0102

Boat, dock, and pond…

DSC_0103

Deer, my brother, James shot.

I am grateful:

1.   I wrote a poem today.
2.   I talked with Linda, my sister-in-law, a few minutes.
3.   This thirty acres has some beautiful things on it.
4.   We stayed home today.
5.   I was able to crush cans and my shoulder did not hurt too bad.

At one point doctors told my parents that I would be a vegetable for the rest of my life because of an overdose of drugs. My Mom and Dad enlisted the prayers of the community for my healing. I have problems, but am a highly functional person. I thank God for His grace toward me. It is a miracle that I survived. My accomplishments amaze me.

If you will work creatively you can enrich the world. You have the gift within you. You must only apply effort to complete great things. I encourage you to use your innate talent and create beauty.

Always,
Jo Ann
 

 

No comments: