Saturday, February 11, 2012

365 Creativity Project–Day 33

Journal entry and haiku:

Journal 2-11-20120001

Some photographs:

DSC_0005

Hope looking adorable.

DSC_0012

Crepe Myrtle, Yucca, and Camellia.

DSC_0015

Flowering Quince.

DSC_0016

Yellow Bells.

DSC_0018

Camellia.

DSC_0020

Camellia bud.

DSC_0021

Pine bark.

I am grateful:

1.   The negotiations with AT&T will lower my bill for a few months.
2.   The other problems I had today were resolved without too much trouble.
3.   Mom cooked cheese toast for supper so I did not have to cook.
4.   It was cold today and I was able to wear a coat.
5.   Our home is warm and comfortable.

I am still enjoying this project although it is not always easy to come up with content. I am hoping we can go for a long ride and find some good subjects to photograph. We rarely go out unless we have some errand in town so it will be a nice change of pace. I think doing this is widening my horizons and making me pay much closer attention to my environment.

I hope that you are finding some inspiration to begin doing something creative of your own. It is very rewarding. Have a great evening and enjoyable Sunday.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: