Wednesday, February 15, 2012

365 Creativity Project–Day 37

Journal entry:

Journal 2-15-20120001

Photographs:

DSC_0073

Dog River…

DSC_0076

Rocks and rapids in Dog River…

DSC_0077

Rocks and white water in Dog River.

DSC_0079

Squirrel…

DSC_0082

Squirrel rooting…

DSC_0084

Squirrel with nut…

DSC_0086

Squirrel…

DSC_0087

Squirrel…

DSC_0088

Squirrel standing front view…

DSC_0089

View of the part of sunset I could see from our property.

I am grateful:

1.   My pain is somewhat better.
2.   I picked up the Chapel Hill News & Views.
3.   I found some very good deals at the after Valentine’s Day Sale at Wal-Mart and had enough money to buy a few things.
4.   I talked to the president of the Sweetwater Camera Club and am very interested in joining.
5.   We finished reading Exodus today.

I do not think I would have been looking in the magazine today had I not been led to it. I certainly would not have found the camera club listing were I not doing this project. I am more open to things happening by chance since I have begun paying closer attention to life around me. Had I known how this project would expand my horizons I would have certainly begun it earlier.

I urge you to do something creative that stretches your abilities. It will no doubt be rewarding to you. I hope your day was a good one.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: