Friday, May 31, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 143

Journal entry:

Journal 5-31-20130001

DSC_0049

Provision

Study
His ways, you will
Find God is loving, kind,
Forgiving, and a steadfast friend
In times of greatest trouble, lifting up
The hearts of those who face despair,
He never deserts those
Who will give Him
Their lives.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, May 31, 2013

DSC_0051

I am grateful:

1.   After Mom yelled and woke me around 2:00 this morning, she did not have to call me again.
2.   I slept well, without nightmares.
3.   Mom’s appointment went well.
4.   We ate supper at Taco Bell so I did not have to cook this evening.
5.   I finally got some capris that fit Mom. Only took me three tries.

DSC_0052

My Friday was fairly good, though quite busy. I hope your day was enjoyable. Now, while you are able, create something to share with others. You could take a picture, write a poem, make a gratitude list, draw something, whatever feeds your imagination at the moment. Do it and see how it enriches your life, then make a habit of creativity.

As a prompt, write about your creative process and how you nurture yourself. You might create a poem, story, or journal entry, whichever appeals to you. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I hope you will make a habit of visiting, but I also encourage you to subscribe to Chronicles by email so you miss no updates. Your thoughts, suggestions, and criticism are welcome, so please leave me a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: