Monday, January 30, 2012

365 Creativity Project–Day 21

My constant lament:

Journal 1-30-20120001

Pictures from my mile walk with Hope:

DSC_0611

Buds in Winter…

DSC_0612

Brightness in bare…

DSC_0613

Could not resist the Radio Flyer…

DSC_0614

More modern haulers…

DSC_0615

Daffodils sprouting…

This is not exactly easy, coming up with something creative every day. I am sometimes totally at a loss. Today, I had no words, so I had no choice, but to write about my lack of inspiration. I could not think of anything outside of which to take pictures that I had not already used, so I had to pay particularly close attention on my walk. I guess that is the beauty of the project though. It forces me to use my brain when it would be easier to do nothing.

If you are thinking about starting a project, do not wait, because the time will never be perfect. Do it for yourself so you can grow. You will see that there is more available than you ever imagined. Your creativity will rise to the occasion. We, humans, tend to procrastinate and sometimes we leave our best undone forever. Do not leave your gift unused. Do and be, fulfill your most cherished dreams.

The poem I wrote today is another group of haiku on one subject strung together to form a complete poem. Know that you can do something similar. There is nothing special about me that I can write like that. I just chose to make an effort, and you are capable of doing it as well.

Some of what I do here is not very good, and I probably should not put it on display for all the world to see. The project requires that I use what I produce, no matter what my feelings about it may be. This is to force me to place my work for review, mainly so one day I might not be so afraid to send my productions out to publishers. I hope nothing is so horrible that it is hated, but that is not my problem.

I hope your Monday was a good one. Make something from your imagination and let someone see it.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

No comments: