Saturday, January 21, 2012

365 Creativity Project–Day Twelve

My journal entry for the day:

Journal 1-21-20120001

My thankful list, which I forgot Thursday.

I am thankful:

1.   We have had a few cold days and some rain.
2.   I am still enjoying doing my creative project.
3.   I was able to get Mom’s neurologist to prescribe something for tardive dyskinesia.
4.   I still have a little money left for the month.
5.   We live in a country where studying the Bible is allowed.
6.   We have ample food to eat.
7.   I have friends who like following my creative project.
8.   Hope loves to walk with me and gives me a reason to get outside.
9.   I have a nice digital camera, though it is a bit old.
10.  I will be able to sleep late tomorrow.

Some pictures from our walk:

DSC_0561

Tree and bushes at the end of our driveway.

DSC_0562

Berries on Hawthorn bush.

DSC_0563

Puddle with reflections.

DSC_0565

Oak tree…

DSC_0567

Cedar and pines…

I hope you have a good night and a restful pleasurable Sunday.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: