Saturday, January 14, 2012

Creative Project–Day Five

Today was a beautiful day and although I got a late start I enjoyed it heartily. Before I went to bed at 4:00 this morning, I drew and painted a picture on the Wacom tablet. It follows:

Swans

My journal entry for the day:

Journal 1-14-20120001

Here are the pictures from our walk:

DSC_0516

This shot intrigues me because it shows the road fading away and the sky at the horizon, yet the plants in the foreground are prominent.

DSC_0517

Gates interest me.

DSC_0518

Even in Winter there is green.

DSC_0519

The birds will come again.

DSC_0520

Cedar trees…

DSC_0521

Hawthorn bush…

DSC_0522

Old trailer with hose and tarp.

DSC_0523

Side of our barn constructed of scrap wood by my father.

DSC_0524

The camper where I spent idyllic days during my childhood, many a year ago.

DSC_0525

Abandoned Radio Flyer… faded memory of days gone by.

DSC_0526

Wood…

DSC_0527

Large pinecone…

I changed my font today. I will consider using it in future postings. Let me know what you think of the change.

I hope each of you has a blessed day filled with creative energy.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: