Monday, March 21, 2005

Creative Journal Entry 6

If you died… How would people remember you?

I do not know what people would remember, but I hope their memories would be positive. I would like to be remembered as creative, talented, and loving. I hope people would miss my smile and my willingness to share my time with them.

I think some would remember me as caring and kind. I hope that many might remember me as forgiving. I believe most would think me honest and remember I tried to do good in the world.

I know some people do not like me, but even among those, I hope I would be remembered as special. I hope it would be said that I tried to do the best I could.

Writing this I realize there are qualities I would like to remembered for that I need to work on cultivating. Generosity, industriousness, and goodness are a few of these.

Five things for which I am grateful today:

1. Having a blog
2. Writing every day
3. Talking with mother
4. My room is neat
5. My office chair

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: