Sunday, March 20, 2005

Something to Remember...

I want to share this even though I am still here:It is not usual…It is not usual, but I want to speak to each of you today. I know my life here ended. None of you would gather here today, like this, if I were present with breath. Some of you have come a long way to pay your respects to my life.

I may not know how the end came. Still, I want you to know the future hope I have. Many years ago, I placed my destiny in the hands of the Carpenter who created every wonder in the universe. He reached out, touched my heart, and planted His Spirit in my soul.

Sometimes I was a disappointment to Him who gave me everything. Still He loves me, and I rest in His arms today.

No doubt, you are sad that I am gone, but please try to understand… this is not a tragedy. I longed to reach Heaven. As I explore the wonder of the citybuilt without hands, I am speechless. Nothing has ever so impressed me. I wander these golden streets meeting friends I have longed to visit. TheLord, He speaks to me.

Each one of you will one day make a journey, similar to the one I made, from this life to the eternal. My prayer for you is that you meet Jesus when you step over the threshold. Here today are my friends, loved ones, who know how to help… if you should happen not to know my Jesus, please speak to someone now. Let them lead you to His arms. He waits, and His desire is that you become His child. It matters not your age, your status, or your penury… He comes for you. When He looked at all the people in creation, He said, “That one is special, precious, I will do anything to win that soul for My kingdom.” He did, He died for you. The best news is that His death was not the end of the story… He rose in victory over all the harm of Hell and death. Your sins, He will forgive every one and welcome you to the circle of His presence. Do not leave this place without Him.

I am so glad I have the opportunity to speak to you today… go in grace. Iwill see you again… waiting at Heaven’s gate for your arrival. I love you.Remember me, but be at peace. It is a far better place where I am, than Ihave ever visited before. I am finally home. God Bless you…

© Jo Ann J. A. Jordan

Always,
Jo Ann


No comments: