Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Creative Journal Entry 8

Listen to your favorite song.
Why do you love it?


I have too many favorites to pick only one… but listening to Start Me Up by The Rolling Stones always perks me up. The song is so upbeat and it makes me want to get active. I think I love the song because it lifts my mood. You cannot be depressed listening to Mick sing the lyrics.

Another song I adore is Amazing Grace. I love to sing this song and feel encompassed in the love of God. It is humbling to realize Christ cared enough for me to save me from the wretchedness of my life without His presence.

I enjoy most types of music. Music has a way of making time go by easier. It engages the emotions while hands and minds are busy elsewhere. I am so glad that there is music in my world.

Smiles,
Jo Ann

No comments: