Saturday, February 02, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 25

Journal entry:

Journal 2-2-20130001

DSC_0634

Journal 2-2-20130002

DSC_0637

Journal 2-2-20130003

DSC_0638

Clinton Preserve

The ghosts
Of days gone by
Hang like the overcast
Sky above fields of equipment
Spread out wide for anyone’s perusal
It is a photographer’s dream
If only the light would
Cooperate
With me

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, February 2, 2013

DSC_0639

I am grateful:

1.   I got a very early start on my day.
2.   I threw away and shredded the excess papers on the table.
3.   I vacuumed the carpets.
4.   I gathered and took out the trash.
5.   I am a member of Sweetwater Camera Club.
6.   I went on a field trip with SCC today.
7.   I managed to take some good photographs.
8.   I was invited to do a guest post on one of my WordSmith Studio friend’s blog.
9.   I completed my journal entry this morning.
10. I did not have to cook supper.

DSC_0640

I have accomplished more on this Saturday than I have in many days. I hope your day was also productive. Now I urge you to pick up your pen, or utilize your keyboard, or use your camera to do something creative. I have faith that you can do this because I have done it every day for over a year. I am not particularly gifted or overly talented, I just make the effort and so can you. You have worlds within you to share with the inhabitants of Earth.

As a prompt, detail your resistance to working creatively. I run into this almost daily, and am quite sure it is a common occurrence. Write a poem, story, journal entry, or simply a note that tells about your experience and perhaps how you overcome. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I want to sincerely thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you found here. Please leave a comment with any thoughts, suggestions, or criticism you would like to share. If you would like to receive future updates you might want to subscribe to Chronicles.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: