Friday, February 08, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 31

Journal entry:

Journal 2-8-20130001

DSC_0609

Passing Troubles

Problems
May last a while
But never forever,
The trials are tests we must go through
On our way to even better days where
We live in God’s bountiful grace
And can achieve our goals
With confidence
Always

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, February 8, 2013

DSC_0610

I am grateful:

1.   I went to bed around 2:00am last night.
2.   When Jeremy called, he gave me enough time to wake up before I went to meet him.
3.   I carried Mom’s wallet today instead of just her checkbook.
4.   We were able to get the problem resolved.
5.   Jeremy was there to see me into the truck with the suspicious man standing outside beside the driver’s side door.

DSC_0611

It was a challenging Friday, but it worked out well. I hope your day also had a fortuitous conclusion. Make it even better by taking time to do something creative. You have the talent, just apply yourself.

As a prompt, write a poem, story, or journal entry about something temporary in life. You may want to contrast the temporary against something lasting. Whatever engages your imagination, just write. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I appreciate you taking time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoyed reading and will visit again. Please subscribe to Chronicles should you wish to receive updates by email. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism leave me a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann
 

No comments: