Thursday, February 14, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 37

Journal entry:

Journal 2-14-20130001

DSC_0669

Love Abounds

Love is
Embodied in
Every moment, every
Day, even if you are not quite
Aware of its presence, it does exist,
You do not have to be involved
With a lover to have
Experience
Of Love

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, February 14, 2013

DSC_0373

I am grateful:

1.   The first thing my Mom said to me this morning was, “Happy Valentine’s Day!”
2.   I am not depressed by not being in a love relationship at this time.
3.   My package arrived in the mail today.
4.   The photographer’s vest is nearly the perfect fit although I was unsure what size to order.
5.   I will not have to worry that my camera battery might go dead anymore, because I now have an extra one.

DSC_0670

I had a wonderful Valentine’s Day and I hope you did too. Before you go to bed, engage your imagination in doing something creative. Surely you have some thoughts to share with the world.

As a prompt, in honor of Valentine’s Day, write about love. You could write a poem, story, or journal entry about romantic love, love of family, God’s love, or whatever focus pleases you. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something enjoyable here. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism, please leave me a comment. Maybe you would like to subscribe to Chronicles for updates by email.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: