Sunday, February 24, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 47

Journal entry:

Journal 2-24-20130001

DSC_0692

On Mission

Do not
Know how to do
Witnessing, but I can
Be myself and perhaps invite
Others to come where they can hear gospel
Preached in an effective manner,
I have a small part to
Play in leading
Them home

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Sunday, February 24, 2013

DSC_0567

I am grateful:

1.   I had energy for the day.
2.   Mom was able to go with me to church today.
3.   I finally talked to Brother Steve.
4.   Joel shared some of his concerns with me.
5.   I resolved not to be pushed around.

DSC_0672

I had an awesome Sunday, though I am a bit tired. I hope your day was wonderful. If you will engage your imagination you can create something great to share with the world. Don’t you owe it to yourself to use the talents with which you have been blessed?

As a prompt, write about a mission you see developed in your life. Make whatever you desire of it. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you will return often, but you might want to subscribe to Chronicles to receive email updates. I am very grateful for any comments you should chose to leave.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

No comments: