Saturday, February 16, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 39

Journal entry:

Journal 2-16-20130001

DSC_0164

Thankful

Cannot
Have everything
I want, but am content
That I have many of the things
I most urgently need and some great things
That I definitely do not
In any way deserve
Life has turned out
Quite good

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, February 16, 2013

DSC_0168

I am grateful:

1.   I had a bowl of Lucky Charms for breakfast.
2.   Mom gave me a photographer’s vest for Valentine’s Day, which I got to wear today.
3.   Almost all my equipment fit in the vest.
4.   It did not rain, although it was quite cold.
5.   My contacts did not irritate my eyes so I was able to have my picture taken.

DSC_0296

Me at Clinton Preserve, take by Hoke Smith, my photography class instructor and president of Sweetwater Camera Club.

I had a fabulous Saturday, although I am still thawing out. I hope your day was enjoyable. Before you retire this evening, please take some time to engage your imagination and work creatively. You will not regret it.

As a prompt, write a thankful poem, story, or journal entry. You are without doubt surrounded by things for which to be thankful so focus. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I am so glad you took time to visit my blog. I hope you will come back often, but you might also want to subscribe to Chronicles so you get email updates. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism you wish to share, please leave me a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

No comments: