Friday, February 22, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 45

Journal entry:

Journal 2-22-20130001

DSC_0201

Definitely

Defiantly you
Stand up against the whole world’s
Warlike resolve to
Bring you down from your lofty
Creative aspirations.

You have wherewithal
To accomplish everything
You dream of daily
If you will only hold tight
To your steadfast commitment.

Your full devotion
Sets you apart from others
Who are unwilling
To make an all-out effort,
So go forth, conquer the world.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, February 22, 2013

DSC_0202

I am grateful:

1.   I finally fell asleep at around 5:00 this morning after changing from heavyweight to lighter weight pajamas.
2.   I talked to Janet and found out there is a great field trip planned.
3.   Mom seems less upset with me today.
4.   I talked Jeanine and found out she was able to connect with my doctor.
5.   My niece seems to have resolved her problems with one of her teachers.

DSC_0204

This has been a peaceful Friday. I hope your day has been trouble free as well. Before you retire, get busy and do something creative. Engage your imagination in making a work to share with the world.

As a prompt, use the word: definitely, and create a poem, story, or journal entry around it. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I certainly appreciate you taking time to visit my blog. I hope you will return often, but please also consider subscribing to Chronicles in order to receive email updates. Should you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: