Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 35

Journal entry:

Journal 2-12-20130001

DSC_0655

Needs Confirmation

I made the request
Aloud hoping that would make
It reality,
Prayers I most often raise up
Silently, but not this one.

I know the answer
Will come quietly without
A spoken word, but
I will feel it applied to
My heart and within my life.

Sometimes I wish all
God’s acts were visible to
My eyes so I was
Certain about His answers,
But I must accept by faith.

Faith is the problem,
I have so very much doubt…
Perhaps disease is
In part to blame, but I must
Dispense with my unbelief.

The scriptures are clear,
There should be no confusion…
And yet I wrestle
With my overwhelming doubt,
I plead, Jesus give me peace.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, February 12, 2013

DSC_0656

I am grateful:

1.   I spoke to Alex last night.
2.   I was able to pay bills by phone and computer, saving time and effort.
3.   I have a warm place to sleep.
4.   I have plenty of food to eat.
5.   I can write, even if my writing is not very good.

DSC_0663

This was a quiet Tuesday for me. I hope your day passed easily. Commit yourself to exercising your creativity and it will make your time more worthwhile. You have much to share with the world, if only you apply yourself.

As a prompt, concentrate on details of your surroundings and add them into your work. Write a poem, story, or journal entry that has a sense of place. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you for spending some of your precious time here with me. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave a comment. I hope you will visit often, but for email updates you can subscribe to Chronicles.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: