Friday, February 15, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 38

Journal entry:

Journal 2-15-20130001

DSC_0154

Ko-Ko…

Delivered From Trouble

The creatures are all
A bit tired and lethargic
Because I bathed them,
I am almost exhausted
Because I stayed up all night.

I went into town,
Doing all the shopping that
Was necessary
And a bit extra for fun
Of after Valentine’s Day.

Jesus went with me,
I know, because I was kept
Safe from accident,
Almost inevitable
When I came close to wrecking.

Every single day
I am held within the palm
Of the Lord’s outstretched
Hand, I am full protected
In the goodness of His love.

Love envelopes me
In a wonderful embrace
That never lets go
And I am fully convinced
Christ is author of it all.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, February 15, 2013

DSC_0155

Penny… who moved…

I am grateful:

1.   I realized Mom’s refrigerator needed stocking.
2.   I decided to bathe Penny after finding her in a mess.
3.   The blow dryer finally started working.
4.   I avoided an accident with God’s help.
5.   I found some great goodies in town today.

DSC_0156

Hope… my sweet baby girl…

I had a great Friday and I hope you did too. I urge you to get busy using your creativity to make something wonderful to share with the world. I know you have things to share if you only apply yourself. Your imagination is powerful, use it…

As a prompt, write a poem, story, or journal entry using some or all of the following words: busy, decided, filling, night, since, found, repeatedly, damp, shortly, down, manageable, medicine, goodies. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you for spending some of your precious time reading my blog. Please leave a comment if you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share with me. If you are interested in receiving future updates you can subscribe to Chronicles by email. I hope you will come back often.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: