Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 29

Journal entry:

Journal 2-6-20130001

DSC_0806

Shooting Predators

The birds of prey were
Beautiful as they flew from
Place to place with grace.

The owl and the hawks
Fascinated spectators
As they watched in awe.

The birds swooped over
Heads almost, but not touching
Me as I watched them.

Cameras could not
Capture the full excitement
Felt by everyone.

You had to be there
With the wings flapping wildly
Stirring up the air.

I will go again
And next time my photographs
Will be much better.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, February 6, 2013

DSC_0951

I am grateful:

1.   I got up when the alarm went off and did not go back to bed.
2.   I finally chose a shirt to wear.
3.   The weather was beautiful today and the butterflies were out.
4.   Footlong sandwiches are on sale this month at Subway.
5.   After much trying I was able to get my contacts out.

DSC_0816

I hope your Wednesday was wonderful. There were parts of my day I enjoyed and parts that were quite disappointing. I took hundreds of photos today and only a few are worth sharing. The effort is the thing, nothing is achieved without practice. Now I urge you to put your creativity to work and give the world something to contemplate. You are so talented and I believe in your ability.

As a prompt, write about something you are attempting that challenges you. Trying new settings on my camera caused me dismay, hopefully your activity is less trying. Write a poem, story, journal entry, or note that explores this topic. Leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope my struggles give you hope, you can do anything I can do, only better. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism, please leave me a comment. Following Chronicles is simple, just enter your email address in the area above and you will get future updates.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

No comments: