Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 42

Journal entry:

Journal 2-19-20130001

DSC_0360

My Little Love

No, she is not just
A dog to me, Hope is my
Companion, my muse,
My friend, my furry baby;
She is a special blessing.

I did not believe
I could love an animal
With such devotion
Until she came into my
Life, she means so much to me.

Do not try to tell
Me she is only a dog,
You misunderstand,
We are bound together with
Steadfast love and loyalty.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, February 19, 2013

DSC_0180

I am grateful:

1.   My day was pleasant.
2.   I have a warm comfortable home.
3.   There was hot clean running water for my shower.
4.   I have clean clothes to wear.
5.   My photography class was informative.

DSC_0182

I enjoyed my Tuesday and hope you did yours as well. Even though I was quite busy, I made an effort to work creatively. I urge you to do the same. If you do not devote time to your talent you will never realize your potential. The world desperately needs your contribution, so get busy.

As a prompt, write about something or someone who has brought blessing to your life. I did not really intend for both the journal and poem to follow that theme, but now that I think about it, I realize it did. I think you might be able to elaborate about blessings as well. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you so much for reading my blog today. I hope it has encouraged you. You might enjoy receiving future updates by email, if so subscribe to Chronicles. I hope you will visit again. Should you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: