Friday, December 07, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 333

Journal entry:

Journal 12-7-20120001

So Blessed

My life
Is filled with smiles
On a daily basis.
Even on bad days there is much
For which to be grateful, I can hardly
Complain because happiness fills
Most moments and many
Corners of this
My life

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, December 7, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0427

DSC_0082

DSC_0083

I am grateful:

1.   I got a haircut and it turned out well.
2.   My trip to Best Buy was productive.
3.   Mom liked what I fixed for lunch.
4.   The doctor’s office finally returned my call.
5.   Alex and Laura visited us for a little while this evening.

Things worked out quite well today. I hope your Friday was also trouble free. Make sure you take a few moments to engage your imagination creatively. You have so much within you if you only tap your resources.

As a prompt, write about a technology that has positively impacted your life. This does not have to be electronic, anything created by humans will do. I am sure you have a poem, story, or journal entry inside you. Please leave a link to your work in the comments below should you use this prompt.

Thanks so much for reading my blog. I hope you enjoyed your time here. Please leave a comment if you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share. Chronicles can be delivered to you daily if you subscribe.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: