Saturday, December 01, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 327

Journal entry:

Journal 12-1-20120001

Journal 12-1-20120002

Journal 12-1-20120003

Rewards

I am
Writer, artist,
Photographer, I make
Magic out of almost nothing,
But it only matters if you find it
Worth your while, enjoying my work,
I need validation
Through your bright eyes
Always

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, December 1, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0056

DSC_0057

DSC_0058

I am grateful:

1.   I am feeling marginally better.
2.   I was able to write three pages.
3.   Two more days and Alex will be home.
4.   I had hot water to shower in.
5.   I am loved by God, my family, and my friends.

I have had a very good Saturday and I hope you have too. Please take time to engage your imagination creatively. You have so much to share with the world if you only do the work. I know you can do it, because I did.

As a prompt, write about some type of magic. There is everyday magic, creative magic, and pure magic… write about what captures your interest. If you use this prompt, leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you found something enjoyable here. If so, please consider following Chronicles. I appreciate any thoughts, suggestions, or criticism you share, so please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: