Saturday, December 29, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 355

Journal entry:

Journal 12-29-20120001

Enraptured

A thousand angels leaning
Down to Earth, watching over
Your shoulder, whisper softly,
“Grow and prosper well my child.”

As you plan each of your days
Heaven’s hosts wait anxiously,
Hoping you will remember
To seek the Lord’s sure guidance.

The universe in all its
Bright array, with expectant
Wonder, wishes you the best,
Most blessed of accomplishments.

Whatever you set your heart
Upon, all the good spirits
And pleasant souls endeavor
To nurture into being.

So do not ever believe
Yourself alone in your trials
For you are surrounded by
A great cloud of well-wishers.

These saintly presences may
Not interfere, but they add
Their positive energy
To help you in every plight.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, December 29, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0242

DSC_0243

DSC_0253

I am grateful:

1.   Mom is here with me, so that I am not alone.
2.   There are many books that encourage me.
3.   Because of this creativity project I have accomplished much more than I expected.
4.   I am able to offer a little authentic advice.
5.   I have put my computer to good use over the course of this year.

This Saturday has been very quiet. I hope your day has been relaxing. Now, before you put yourself to bed, I recommend you engage your creativity. Use your precious imagination to dream up something never seen before. Share your discovery with the world.

As a prompt, write about someone or something that encourages you. This might be your guardian angel, your mother, a significant other, an author, or nature, whomever or whatever helps you face your days. Write. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something positive here. Perhaps you would enjoy subscribing to Chronicles. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: