Saturday, December 22, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 348

Journal entry”

Journal 12-22-20120001

Emerging Graces

In every moment
There is a magic to be
Discovered if you
Only take the time to look
Beyond the surface of things.

Love threads its way through
Every interaction with
Each person you know,
Even infusing the time
You spend outside in nature.

The pets gracing your
Life share all their hearts with you
So unselfishly,
Reminding you of God’s own
Unconditional caring.

You are utterly
And completely adored by
The great Creator
And all your time is amply
Blessed so you accomplish much.

When you feel exposed
And downtrodden remember
The universe lends
Itself to your deep desires
Happily fulfilling dreams.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, December 22, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0219

DSC_0220

DSC_0221

I am grateful:

1.   Aileen brought homemade cookies, and I ate some.
2.   I napped all afternoon, and woke up feeling rested.
3.   Mom ate well at supper time.
4.   Jeremy called to verify plans for Christmas dinner.
5.   I really like the new Rolling Stones CDs.

I hope you have had a good Saturday. With only a few days before Christmas I wish you all the best of the season. You are a creative individual with the ability to make wonderful work to share with the world. I encourage you to use your innate talent and create something now.

As a prompt, write about the challenge of creativity. I know you are able to write a poem, story, or journal entry, if you just make an effort. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I appreciate your visiting my blog. I hope you will share what you found here with others. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism please leave me a comment. You might like to subscribe to Chronicles so you get daily updates.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: