Saturday, December 08, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 334

Journal entry:

Journal 12-8-20120001

Moments Passing

The clock,
The calendar,
The hours, the days move on,
Taking us forward into our
Futures unfolding quickly before each
Of us in unending array
Of strange situations
That surprise us
In time

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, December 8, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0084

DSC_0085

DSC_0086

I am grateful:

1.   I woke up early this morning.
2.   We have free Showtime for three months.
3.   My replacement book came from Amazon.
4.   We had soup and salad for supper.
5.   God loves me extravagantly and completely.

It has been a quiet day here. I hope your Saturday has been filled with joy. Now I encourage you to use your creativity to make something wonderful to share with the world. You can do this if you only make the effort.

As a prompt, use the words: clock, calendar, hours, days; in a poem, story, or journal entry. I know you can create something even better than I did, if you will try. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I am so grateful you took time to visit my blog. If you enjoyed Chronicles, consider subscribing to the blog. I would welcome your thoughts, suggestions, or criticism, so please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: