Monday, December 03, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 329

Journal entry:

Journal 12-3-20120001

Only Words

Language
Is magical
It opens up new worlds
Calling mankind to the very
Heights and limits of our accomplishment
Lending us the strength to do more
Than we can imagine
Is possible
Language

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, December 3, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0066

DSC_0067

DSC_0068

I am grateful:

1.   There are antibiotics.
2.   I was able to get some Christmas presents for Mom.
3.   Mom liked the two shirts and cup that I gave her.
4.   I got a new Droid phone (which may be too complicated for me to understand) and can retire my poor BlackBerry.
5.   Alex got to Douglasville safely.

I am still recovering from my bronchitis, but I had a fantastic Monday. I hope your day was equally wonderful. I have made the effort to work creatively and so should you. There is no reason you cannot make something great to share with the world. Just make the effort and see what you can accomplish.

As a prompt, write about language. I mused over this all afternoon without benefit of an instrument to record my thoughts. You can write a poem, story, or journal entry while you are sitting down. I encourage you to explore the world of words.

I am so glad you took the time to visit my blog. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism, please leave a comment. I hope you enjoyed my entry today and encourage you to follow Chronicles for daily updates.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: