Sunday, December 23, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 349

Journal entry:

Journal 12-23-20120001

Journal 12-23-20120002

Midnight Oil

Up all
Night once again
Working on the projects
I just never seem able to
Complete beneath the bright light of daytime.
Taking extra hours I have gained
From the deepest darkness
Of night, which holds
Me tight

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Sunday, December 23, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0462

My sweet puppy dog, Hope… She is the sweetest baby girl…

DSC_0223

Polished rocks…

2012-12sccWinners_HitMeWithYourBestShot_Proof

The page I worked on through the night and into the afternoon…

I am grateful:

1.   I am able to stay up all night on occasion.
2.   I completed the page without too much trouble.
3.   Mom was excited when I suggested we go see the Christmas lights at Life University.
4.   The GPS helped me get us there easily.
5.   We ate supper at Popeye’s.

I hope your Sunday has been as rewarding as mine. I thoroughly enjoyed my extended day. Now I ask that you make the effort to do something creative. Surely if I can accomplish all I have, you can write a few imaginative lines.

As a prompt write about something special you have done with your loved ones in preparation for Christmas or whatever holiday you may celebrate during this season. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I am very grateful that you chose to visit my blog. Your thoughts, suggestions, or criticism are always welcome, so please leave a comment. If you enjoyed your visit here with me, perhaps you would consider subscribing to Chronicles.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: