Tuesday, December 11, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 337

Journal entry:

Journal 12-11-20120001

In His Favor

Gracious
God Almighty
Who oversees every
Thing that happens to his people
Cares for each of us very tenderly,
Minding even the most minute
Possession for which we
Have concern, God
Loves us

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0430

DSC_0432

DSC_0434

I am grateful:

1.   Laura and Alex were willing to give me time to get ready.
2.   I remembered to take my camera.
3.   I made it across the rocks in the stream.
4.   We found my Droid after I had lost it.
5.   Mom decided to go to her Christmas Party.

I am so happy my day turned out well, it could have been a disaster. I hope your Tuesday was uneventful. Take time to engage your creativity. There is so much you have to share with the world. I know you can make something of value if you make an effort.

As a prompt, write about an unexpected blessing. Every day things happen that are miraculous, just pick something you have experienced and write. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I am so grateful you took time to visit my blog. Please share your thoughts, suggestions, or criticism in the comments. If you enjoyed the work here, perhaps you would like to follow Chronicles.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: