Monday, April 22, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 103

Journal entry:

Journal 4-21-20130001

DSC_0430

Five Senryu

I.
I did not even
Know his name, but I could see
He did not like me.

II.
She loves me so much
I can hardly understand,
But am glad of it.

III.
Your words may never
Seem very important, but
Poems can change lives.

IV.
Go beyond comfort
Sharing goodness with others,
Reap many blessings.

V.
I am not so blue
That I cannot share a smile
With those around me.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Sunday, April 21, 2013

DSC_0794

I am grateful:

1.   The sun comes up without my help.
2.   The night here is usually peaceful.
3.   I can rest knowing I am safe.
4.   My dog, Hope, guards me through the night.
5.   My friends believe in me enough to encourage me.

DSC_0539

This was a wonderfully relaxing Sunday. I hope your day was one of ease as well. Now, while you have a few moments, I suggest you busy yourself working creatively. No matter how you express yourself, there are people in the world who need to share your makings.

As a prompt, write about a friend who is dear to you. Perhaps you want to help them, or maybe you wish to encourage them, write out your thoughts. Afterward, you may want to share with them. However, should you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I much appreciate you taking time to visit my blog. Please come back often, but you might also want to enter your email address in the space provided above and subscribe to Chronicles. I am always open to your thoughts, suggestions, or criticism, so please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: