Friday, April 12, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 93

Journal entry:

Journal 4-11-20130001

DSC_0880

I combined prompts from NaPoWriMo and Poetic Asides to inspire the following poem. If you need a spark to get your muse working, check out those sites.

In Case Of Rudeness

Usually I
Will express myself fully
And do what is best,
But when people are very
Rude, I only walk away.

I do not believe
Being confrontational
Adds anything to
The resulting outcome, so
I remove myself quickly.

My leaving does not
Signify the rudeness won,
It just means I will
Not let my anger carry
Me away in their presence.

Without any doubt,
I am little prepared for
Impolite people,
Who are disrespectful of
Anyone and everyone.

Thankfully, I know
The limits of my temper
And rapidly move
Myself out of target range,
So I am not explosive.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, April 11, 2013

DSC_0007

I am grateful:

1.   Alex and I had a really good conversation this morning.
2.   I did not have anything to do outside the house until evening.
3.   Mom was sweet about my having to go to the SCC meeting.
4.   The storms were not as severe as I expected.
5.   I had the perfect inspiration for my poem this evening.

DSC_0035

I had a pretty good Thursday, all things considered. I hope your day was very pleasant. Before you get busy with something else, engage your creativity produce a work of artistic excellence. You have the talent within you to make a wonder to share with the world.

As a prompt, write about the last time technology malfunctioned and caused turmoil in your life. If you write a poem, story, journal entry, or anything else in answer to this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you will come back often, but you might also want to enter your email address in the space above and subscribe to Chronicles for future updates. Your input is very valuable to me, so if you will, leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: