Monday, April 29, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 111

Journal entry:

Journal 4-29-20130001

DSC_0895

Trust In The Lord

Life is not always kind,
But God always cares.
Life is not always fair,
But God is always just.
Life is not always pleasant,
But God is always good.

Don't depend on life
To fulfill your needs,
But put your faith in
The Maker of your life,
For He can make something
Beautiful of all you go through.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan

Monday, April 29, 2013

DSC_0899

Safety In The Storm

Make God the captain
Of your ship, and though
You may be tossed about,
You will surely make
It through the storm.

Harm may come,
But you will see your
Way to a better day,
God will never forsake you
Or leave you to survive alone.

Jesus will guide you
Through all difficulties
If you will only place
Your trust in His great
And providing hands.

Have faith in Him
Who owns your destiny,
For He will surely
Lead you through this
And every other day.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, April 29, 2013

DSC_0901

I am grateful:

1.   I have some wonderful creative friends who encourage me.
2.   I stayed up all night and accomplished a lot.
3.   I was able to take care of some necessary business this morning.
4.   I am finishing this very early.
5.   I will be able to watch WWE Monday Night RAW without distraction tonight.

DSC_0912

I am having a wonderful Monday. I hope your day goes exactly as you expect. I encourage you to invest some time exploring your creativity. I know you have the talent required to accomplish great things in your life. Every time you exercise your imagination you enrich the world.

As a prompt, write about a difficult crossing in your life. You may wish to center your poem, story, or journal entry on how you overcame the obstacle or on its significance. Just write… If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you enjoyed your time here and that you will visit again often. You might wish to enter your email address in the space above and subscribe to Chronicles. I would love for you to leave a comment should you have any thoughts to share with me.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: