Thursday, April 11, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 92

Journal entry:

Journal 4-10-20130001

DSC_0783

Today’s poem is in answer to the prompts at NaPoWriMo and Poetic Asides. You should visit those sites for inspiration.

Long Suffering

I have suffered much
Because I continued in
Loving you beyond
The time you were in love with
Me, but I persist no more.

I have hidden all
The pictures and there were no
Things to remind me,
Because you let scavengers
Take all my valuables.

I had to build my
Life again from nothing, and
Recovery has
Taken me a number of
Years and so many dollars.

Sometimes I wish you
Great heaping disaster, but
I know forgiveness
Frees me of the bitterness,
So I try to wish you well.

I believe there is
Eventual justice for
People such as you,
But as for me, happiness
Has come again finally.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, April 10, 2013

DSC_0789

I am grateful:

1.   I do not have to work outside because the pollen is awful.
2.   My chiropractor worked with me today.
3.   I stopped to find out what the Sheriff’s department was doing.
4.   I am brave enough to ask questions of authority figures nowadays.
5.   I was able to reach Jeremy this afternoon.

DSC_0790

I have had a reasonably good Wednesday. I hope your day exceeded your expectations. If you have not already done some creative work, I encourage you to do it now. I find it makes the day complete in a way nothing else can do. You try it and see if it does not give you great satisfaction.

As a prompt, write about a product that did not preform as you thought it ought. Give an explanation of your remedy to the situation. You could do this in a poem, story, or journal entry. If you do use the prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I appreciate you taking time to read my blog. I hope you will visit often, but you might want to enter your email in the space above to receive future updates to Chronicles. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: