Thursday, April 25, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 106

Journal entry:

Journal 4-24-20130001

DSC_0101

Fervent Prayer

Dear Lord, in the highest,
Please watch over me.
Dear Lord, be my shelter,
Keep me from agony.

Dear Lord, I’m not worthy,
That You should care for me.
Dear Lord, please have patience,
Never abandon me.

Dear Lord, oh most holy,
My shepherd always be.
Dear Lord, never leave me,
My God forever be.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, April 24, 2013

DSC_0086

I am grateful:

1.   I slept well last night and did not have horrifying dreams.
2.   I had Oreos and cold milk for breakfast.
3.   I was give a poem on my drive into town.
4.   Mom suggested I pick up something for supper so we had Subway sandwiches.
5.   Scrivener was on sale for half price on Amazon, and I finally decided to give in and get it.

DSC_0580

I had a very pleasant Wednesday. I hope your day was also enjoyable. If you have a few minutes to spare, I suggest you do something creative. It could be writing, drawing, photography, crafting, painting, whatever appeals to you. I know it will enrich your life, and it will probably ease your stress.

As a prompt, write a simple song in praise of something or someone. This does not have to be intricate, just a short exclamation. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

If you are a writer and in need of some software to help with your work, I understand Scrivener is very good. It is on sale for $20.00 which is half price. I am sharing the link to Amazon for your convenience: Scrivener on Amazon. I have not used the software yet, but I have been meaning to buy it for some time and just did not think I could afford the $40.00. At this price I snapped it up. You can visit Scrivener at Literature and Latte to read about the program.

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you will return often, but you might also want to enter your email address in the space provided above and subscribe to Chronicles. I would appreciate your comments, so please leave one.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: