Saturday, April 27, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 108

Journal entry:

Journal 4-26-20130001

DSC_0881

Casting Out Crazy

It is time to put
All these unreasonable
Thoughts away and shut
Them in a box where they can
Stay, forever and a day.

I wish it was that
Simple to take back control,
But wrestling with thoughts
Is not an easy game to
Play, especially today.

Casting out crazy
Is much harder than I thought
It would ever be,
Because I am unsure of
Myself, not trusting of me.

There is no one to
Talk to who I believe can
Fully understand,
Because it is all plainly
And surely insanity.

I do not have such
Answers as will put my mind
Finally at ease,
So I am casting about
For another fantasy.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, April 26, 2013

DSC_0885

I am grateful:

1.   I was not rushed this morning.
2.   Mom was able to have her appointment with the PA today.
3.   The technician was able to increase the strength of the stimulation Mom receives.
4.   We had a nice lunch at Wendy’s.
5.   I was able to do what was needed for my test so I do not have to return to that office anytime soon.

DSC_0887

My Friday has about driven me out of my mind, but parts of it went well. The parts that are messed up, are some upon which I choose not to dwell. I am hoping my mind will somehow let them go. I hope your day was much less stressful and more enjoyable. Right now I encourage you to busy yourself doing creative work. If I can manage it in my present state of mind, I am sure you can do something of greater worth.

As a prompt, write about a time you did not trust in yourself. This might be sometime your self confidence was low, or a time you did not feel quite sure you knew how to act. Just write… If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you for reading my blog. I apologize for the material being a bit bizarre this time, hopefully I will regain some stability soon. I do hope you will visit again, you might also consider subscribing to Chronicles by email. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: