Friday, November 30, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 326

Journal entry:

Journal 11-30-20120001

The following poem answers the prompt at Poetic Asides. If you need a prod to get your imagination working visit that site.

Galaxies Revolve

The stars spread above
In the awesome Milky Way
Lighting up the night
In its infinite beauty
Impressing each one of us.

God the Creator
Placed each star in its orbit
Like a spill of milk
Stretching across the blackness
Of the night’s deep velvet veil.

We are each much like
Those random stars set within
Myriad galaxies
Shining out creatively
In radiant multitudes.

The milk of human
Kindness oozes out of us
Spreading wide over
The universe of people who
Inhabit our earthly realm.

We are such bright stars
Set in the grand firmament
Shining Milky Way
Spreading our brightness throughout
Humanity’s darkest night.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, November 30, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0048

DSC_0053

DSC_0054

I am grateful:

1.   I woke up to the alarm this morning.
2.   The groomer, Audrey, came and groomed our dogs.
3.   I was able to get some medication called in without another visit to the doctor.
4.   I finished reading Generosity by Richard Powers.
5.   I have plenty of cards that I can send.

I hope you had an enjoyable Friday. My day was very busy. I found time to do something creative, so should you. Share your imagination with the world.

As a prompt, use the words: deeply, outlet, message, suggested, assured, spread, infinite, impressing, orbit, velvet, random, multitudes, oozes; in a poem, story, or journal entry. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I am experimenting with fonts again this evening. This happens to be one of my favorites. If you like it let me know. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found your time here enjoyable. If so, you might want to follow Chronicles so you receive daily updates. I love your input, so please feel free to leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: