Wednesday, January 02, 2013

365 Creativity Project-Day 359

Journal entry:

Journal 1-2-20130001

Farewells

Goodbye
Is not easy
To say to those you love
With all your heart and very soul,
But it has to be done from time to time.
When it is all said and done, you
Must say fervent prayers that
You will soon meet
Again

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, January 2, 2013

Photographs:

DSC_0281

DSC_0282

DSC_0283

I am grateful:

1.   I was able to go back to sleep after being awakened by a phone call at 6:00 this morning.
2.   Alex called this afternoon.
3.   Alex and Laura came out to the house and saw Mom.
4.   I called ahead so we were seated sooner at Outback.
5.   I was able to drive home safely.

I hope your Tuesday has been a good one. I rather enjoyed my day although saying goodbye to Alex was bittersweet. Now, while you are able, put your imagination to work and create something. I know you have the ability, you must only make an effort.

As a prompt, write about saying goodbye to someone or something you care about. I remember when I was a child I had a special way of saying goodbye to the lake at the end of Summer, you may recall something similar. Just write whatever is on your heart. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I am so thankful you took time out of your busy life to read my blog. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share with me, please leave a comment. Should you wish to get daily updates, you may subscribe to Chronicles.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: